The WASTE TO WONDER is Delhi’s first theme park that contains replicas of all the 7 wonders excluding the fact that all these replicas are made from industrial waste; amazingly 150 tones of it. The park is located near Nizammudin Metro station, Sarai Kale Khan, Delhi. It has become a popular tourist spot and has earned more than 2 crores from the sales of the ticket.
Below are the Seven Wonders of the world at Waste To Wonder Park:
• The gates to the park are opened from 11 am to 11 pm.
Closed on Monday
• The ticket price very reasonable depending on the below age group:
0-3= Free Entry; 3-12= ₹25; 12-65= ₹50; 65+=Free Entry
- Good for kids and sanitation facilities also available inside the park.
- There is no facility of buying food within the premises, however, there are small food stalls outside the gate.
- Wheelchair accessible entrance & family-friendly theme park.
- It is suggested to carry water bottles along with you for the day-long visit, in case you forget to carry it, the water bottles are available at the entrance.
- Ideal place for school excursion and picnics.
- Parking facilities are chargeable but spacious, however, it will take your 15-20 minutes to cross out the parking area due to the excessive crowd.
- It is a perfect place for bloggers and photographers to get material information. Also, a perfect place for the family to visit on a small day trip.
- Perfect time in summer to visit is in the evening between 5 pm – 8 pm to experience the noon & night lightning view. However, in pleasant weather, any time of the day is perfect.